We are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to join our expanding team. Kelly Park are one of the leading Home Care Providers in your area helping service users within the community.
Your Role as a Health Care Assistant
As a Health Care Assistant you have the chance to make a real difference to peoples lives, both at home and supporting the community. This role will vary day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, assisting them to remain safe at home and live in the community independently.
- You will be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
- You will travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed within their careplan
- The type of support you will be expected to provide is no different to what a family member or persons of the family would provide. For instance, you may be providing personal care, domestic care and meal preparation.
It is essential that all applicants possess the following qualities:
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- Self motivated and well organised
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Flexible with regards to shift patterns
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Having the ability to communicate effectively
- Own transport (Desirable and maybe essential depending on location)
Not worked in care before? That’s not a problem. Whilst previous care experience would be advantageous, is not essential as you will receive:
- Shadowing (PAID) with an experienced staff member
- Regular refresher training to ensure your upkeep of skills and knowledge, on-going continuing personal development to enhance career development within the sector
- Opportunity to study towards a free diploma in Health and Social Care
- Excellent Pay Rates and Mileage Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays (pro rata)
- Access to e-learning
Various Shift Patterns Available
Full and part time hours available, alternative weekend working is required
Standard Shifts available are 7:00am – 2:00pm or 2:00pm – 10:00pm
However, we are offer various patterns and encourage flexible working if the above standard shifts are not suitable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org